- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. 25-year-old Kourtnie A. Sanchez of Eureka, Kansas, was arrested following a lengthy investigation. She was booked for electronic solicitation, unlawful sexual relations, solicitation of unlawful sexual relations, and three counts of promoting obscenity to a minor.
2. According to Eureka Superintendent Randy Corn, Sanchez was previously a student teacher at Marshall Elementary School in the Fall of 2014. She was also a Rule 10 coach, meaning she was a coaching junior high sports even though she was not a certified teacher. Specifically, she coached junior high girls’ volleyball and basketball. She was released from the district last December after the allegations were made. Eureka resident Andrew Bratton called the allegations atrocious.
3. Half of the six counts against Sanchez are felonies. Snapchat records were listed in the complaint.
4. She is currently out of jail on a $50,000.00 bond. Her preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 8th. Do you think she should go to jail?
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Teacher Using Snapchat Was Charged With Sexual Crimes
- NEXT GALLERY
- 22 People on Facebook Who Can't Be This Stupid