- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The technique is known as "burger drop" and can be made with computer effects...
2. ...but this was created without CGI.
3. Miami photographer Steve Giralt spent a month creating PATRIC - Precision Arduino Timing Relay Imaging Controller that made it possible.
4. Creating the effect of burger shaping itself wasn't easy, but Giralt said he had to prove that it's posible without the computer effects that are everywhere these days.
5. It took 10 tries to film the flying ingredients, only 4 of them forming a burger, but to hit it with mustard and ketchup was a challenge for 20 tries. Placing the beer without it spilling took 10 tries.
6. Steve said he did it for the challenge and the month was too long, he could've done it quicker but he had other assignments.
7. A burning passion or too much free time? You decide.