- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. The Back To The Future DeLorean and the Star Trek Enterprise were
designed by the same man.
2. The majority of Darwin Award winners, nearly ninety percent, are
3. Nicolas Cage once awoke to a naked man wearing a leather jacket
eating a Fudgesicle in front of his bed, in his Orange County house.
Cage couldn't live in that house again and moved to the Bahamas.
4. Sweden is so proficient at recycling that it has run out of rubbish
and imports 80,000 tons a year from Norway.
5. Trey Parker's father is a geologist named, Randy, his mother's name
is Sharon, and has an older sister named Shelly.
6. Potato chips were invented in 1853 when a frustrated chef sliced
potatoes razor thin, fried them until crisp and seasoned them with
extra salt in response to a restaurant customer complaining that his
potatoes were cut too thick. The customer loved them.
7. The author of the Wonder Woman comic book invented the lie detector.
8. There was a study where rats were given access to "junk food" for 40
days. On subsequent testing days, the rats would voluntarily get
electrically shocked, just so they could still have access to the
9. In 2011, people playing Foldit, an online puzzle game about protein
folding, resolved the structure of an enzyme that causes an Aids-like
disease in monkeys. Researchers had been working on the problem for
13 years. The gamers solved it in three weeks.
10. Canada has a semi-professional women's pillow fight league.
11. Spider bites are very rare and most lesions attributed to bites are
actually bacterial infections.
12. Whales let dolphins ride on their head for fun.
13. There is a charity organization that makes porn to protest against
tropical deforestation. Their name: Fuck For Forest.
14. David Bowie turned down a knighthood in 2003.
15. The longest recorded tennis match was at Wimbledon and was 11 hours 5
16. Flavors from food a mother eats are present in her amniotic fluid and
can influence the unborn baby's taste preferences.
17. That there is a name for the practice of sticking peeled ginger in
someone's bum. It's called "figging."
18. The movie "The Scorpion King 4" is the sequel of a sequel of a sequel
of a spinoff of the sequel of a remake that is currently getting a
19. Panthers are not a real species, they are jaguars and leopards who
have melanism, which is the opposite of albinism.
20. It took 40 minutes for Supercomputer K to simulate just 1 second's
worth of 1% of the activity of the human brain.
21. In 2000, Netflix tried to partner with Blockbuster but were laughed
out the boardroom.
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Fascinating Facts You Probably Didn't Know
- NEXT GALLERY
- 24 People Taking Pictures or More Than They Thought