- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Bailey Sellers lost her father, Michael, to cancer when she was just 16 years old
2. In a touching gesture, Michael had organised for his daughter to receive flowers and a card on her birthday each year up until she was 21. To mark the special occasion, Ms Bailey wrote an emotional post on Twitter. "My dad passed away when I was 16 from cancer, and before he died he pre-paid flowers so I could receive them every year on my birthday," she wrote. "Well these are my 21st birthday flowers and the last. Miss you so much daddy."
3. Ms Bailey received a heartfelt card with the flowers. “This is my last love letter to you until we meet again," the card reads in part : “I do not want you to shed another tear for me my baby girl for I am in a better place. “Be happy and live life to the fullest. I will still be with you through every milestone, just look around and there I will be."
- REPLAY GALLERY
- Girl On Her 21st Birthday Receives One Last Card From Deceased Father
- NEXT GALLERY
- 38 Captivating Pics To Enjoy Freely