- List View
- Player View
- Grid View
1. Paris Hilton was only 15 when she lost her virginity, but you'll never guess to who.
It was Randy Spelling, the son of Aaron Spelling and brother to Tori Spelling. He was 17 at the time, which might explain why Hilton's grams didn't approve of the relationship. Ultimately, the two broke it off after two months together.
2. Steven Tyler, the front runner for Aerosmith gave it up at... brace yourself... age 7!
But as traumatic as it may sound, he actually looks back fondly at the memory, which occurred while sitting in between two French twins at his church's choir. He's been fond of twins ever since, which might explain why his ex-wife was a twin and his girlfriend was one too.
3. Lil Wayne was only 11 when he lost his virginity, which shocked the hell out of a lot of people.
The rapper said that he was playing a game of "Win, Lose or Draw" which got super kinky when the 13-year-old girl he was playing with wrote "F—k me", on the board.
4. Johnny Depp was always a rebel. So it should come as no surprise that "Sweeney Todd" lost his virginity at 13.
He was already living too fast by smoking, drinking and doing drugs at the age of 12. But at 13 he had sex with a groupie in the back of his band's van. It's ironic that his band was called "The Flame" as his hormones were clearly on fire.
5. With a dad as wacky as Ozzy Osbourne, it's no wonder Kelly Osbourne lost her virginity at 13.
But things got pretty scary when she hadn't gotten her period a couple of weeks after she had sex. So she became obsessed with the fear that she was pregnant. Fortunately, she wasn't.
6. Agent Scully would never screw a Neo-Nazi, but 13-year-old Gillian Anderson was a different story.
During an interview with FHM, Anderson admitted that she lost her virginity to a punk who later turned into a Neo-Nazi. But she wasn't proud of the moment and admits that it was embarrassing and she tried to put the memory of her first time behind her.
7. Matthew McConaughey was always hot, which is how he ended up losing his V-card at 15.
But don't ask him for anymore details because during an interview for Playboy he pretty much shot down the interviewer and told them that it was none of their business.
8. Dustin Hoffman loves the library, especially the nonfiction section, but not because he likes books.
When he was 15, he lost his virginity to an older woman in that section. So we suppose that reading really is fundamental.
9. Britney Spears initially fooled a lot of people into thinking she was a virgin when she started dating Justin Timberlake.
But it turns out that she lost her virginity at 14 to her much older football player boyfriend who was five years her senior. But of course she didn't want to tarnish her angelic image. So she and Justin decided to tell a little white lie for a number of years, until the truth eventually came out.
10. Anthony Kiedis lost his virginity at age 12 and his father gave him his blessing to do it too.
If you thought that was creepy, it gets creepier. The Red Hot Chili Peppers front man revealed that his dad pimped his 18-year-old girlfriend to Anthony and even allowed him to use his bed.
11. At 14, Jaime Pressly was pretty busy landing modeling contracts with Teen Magazine and apparently, losing her virginity.
She admitted to Howard Stern that she lost her virginity at 14 but because she was young, the experience wasn't very good and the guy didn't even finish.
12. In the book "Kardashian Konfidential", Khloe admitted to losing her virginity at 14.
But apparently the guy thought she was 16 when they did it. Not that it would have mattered as Khloe claimed the guy was a lot older and very manipulative. After her first time, she had a tough time adjusting to her daily routine.
13. When Snooki was 14, she lost her virginity to a guy who had saran wrap on his penis because he didn't have a condom.
The former "Jersey Shore" star may not have been very shy about her sexual experiences, but she admits that her first time occurred during an experimental phase at a very stupid time in her life and she regrets it.
14. Many consider Angelina Jolie to be Hollywood royalty but the day she lost her virginity was a very odd moment in her life.
She had sex with her high school boyfriend when she was 14. Then things got a little weirder when she allegedly grabbed a knife and cut her boyfriend and he cut her back as a way of connecting on a physical and emotional level.
15. Robin Thicke is well known for being outspoken about his sexual adventures and desires.
So it shouldn't really shock anyone that he lost his virginity at 13. But when Howard Stern asked the sexy singer if he would have done anything differently during his first time, Thicke admitted that he would have wanted to make it last 30 seconds longer.
16. Sean Combs, aka P. Diddy told Playboy Magazine that he had been trying to lose his V-Card since age 7.
He even tried to do it by climbing on top of a girl who was nine or ten, but his mother and babysitter stopped him. So it wasn't until he was 13 that he managed to lose it at a cheap hotel in the Bronx, and he's not ashamed for having his first experience there either.
17. "Lost" star Matthew Fox lost his virginity by a river when he was 12 in Dubois, Wyoming.
But he told Playboy that although he did it with a much older and experienced person, the moment was awkward and terrible. It did however serve as a starting point for some more pleasurable moments later on when he went to college.
18. During an interview with Men's Journal, Josh Brolin admitted to losing his virginity when he was 11.
Unfortunately he didn't give a whole lot of detail about the experience other than the fact that the girl was called Greta.
19. Chris Brown was already subjected to sexual imagery at a young age thanks to his male cousins.
But it's not what you think. They all watched porn together, which would make any 8-year-old really curious. So at that very age, he gave it up to a girl who was about 15 and he's been proud of the experience ever since.
20. When Katy Perry lost her virginity, she lost it to Jeff Buckley's album "Grace".
The pop superstar was only 16 and in the front seat of a Volvo Sedan when she gave up her V-card. She admitted that she loved the record a lot to GQ Magazine in 2014. But she didn't clarify whether she loved her first time equally as much.